Here is what’s included & what's not included in the program of this tour
If you'd like to experience both culture & fun! If you'd like to have a full enjoyment of your visit to Egypt. Involving Hurghada in your package itinerary is a must. What a great tour package we offer, takes you to see the top places & monuments in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor & Aswan , then proceeds to Hurghada where the beauty of nature; the magnificent mountains and charming sea. Know more about history & culture in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan and relax later in Hurghada!
Discover the best sights in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor & Aswan. It starts from Cairo by seeing everyone's dream "The Great Pyramids of Giza" besides many other things like The Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities and the fantastic architectural buildings of Coptic and Islamic Cairo, then proceeds to Alexandria with its great Roman heritage including the Catacombs of Kom El Shouqafa, Pompey's Pillar .... etc.
Board the Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan and discover the ancient wonders of the Nile River! Sail and enjoy guided visits to some of Egypt’s greatest treasures, including Karnak, the Valley of the Kings and Aswan’s Philae Temple. Learn the secrets and stories behind the relics, and enjoy the comfortable onboard facilities in between tours, side by side being able to watch Egyptian life go on as you travel by. For more details ... Please see below!
|Sgl Cabin (October - April (P.P.))||Dbl Cabin (October - April (P.P.))||Trp Cabin (October - April (P.P.))||Sgl Cabin (May - September (P.P.))||Dbl Cabin (May - September (P.P.))||Trp Cabin (May - September (P.P.))|
* Child is up to 11.99 years old.
* 0 - 01.99 Free of Charge.
* 2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price.
* 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price.
* 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
* Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person and not including Christmas, New Year, Egyptian Mid Term & Easter holidays.
* Reservations should be preferred as early as possible specially during the high seasons.
* Spaces will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 25%, and during the high seasons the required deposit is 50%.
* Itinerary items can be edited upon special requests.
Click to view the tour cancellation policy!