Here is what’s included & what's not included in the program of this tour
Discover the best sights in Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan & Luxor. It starts from Cairo by seeing everyone's dream "The Great Pyramids of Giza" besides many other things like The Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities and the fantastic architectural buildings of Coptic and Islamic Cairo, then proceeds to Alexandria with its great Roman heritage including the Catacombs of Kom El Shouqafa, Pompey's Pillar .... etc.
Then aboard the Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan and discover the ancient wonders of the Nile River. Sailing and enjoying guided visits to some of Egypt’s greatest treasures, including Karnak, the Valley of the Kings and Aswan’s Philae Temple. Learn the secrets and stories behind the relics, and enjoy the comfortable onboard facilities in between tours, side by side being able to watch Egyptian life go on as you travel by. For more details ... Please see below!
|Sgl Cabin (October - April (P.P.))||Dbl Cabin (October - April (P.P.))||Trp Cabin (October - April (P.P.))||Sgl Cabin (May - September (P.P.))||Dbl Cabin (May - September (P.P.))||Trp Cabin (May - September (P.P.))|
* Child is up to 11.99 years old.
* 0 - 01.99 Free of Charge.
* 2 - 5.99 pay 35% of tour price.
* 6 - 11.99 pay 70% of tour price.
* 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
* Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person and not including Christmas, New Year, Egyptian Mid Term & Easter holidays.
* Reservations should be preferred as early as possible specially during the high seasons.
* Spaces will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 25%, and during the high seasons the required deposit is 50%.
* Itinerary items can be edited upon special requests.
* Extra fees may be applied for solo travelers.
Click to view the tour cancellation policy!